Latest great News I am so happy to share with you all, hoping my services and writing will make a difference in this busy and tough world!
As you now know, I have been writing for several UK & US publications. I am just going to list a few.
- PSYCHREG – the world’s leading online resources for psychology, mental health and well-being. Some of my articles here, Animal-Assisted Therapy (4,682 views on Aug 10th, 2019!!) & Neuroplasticity
- THE STARTUP – Medium’s largest active publication, followed by +488K people.
- THE NOTEWORTHY – Medium’s Official Journal Blog.
- UK THE CARERS NEWSPAPER – Health and News for family carers in the UK. Work alongside Chill 4 US Carers, a Charity Independent Forum run by family Carers and past Carers in
And more to come 🙂 It is such a pleasure for me to be able to offer helpful advice with my writing and I do hope you all find useful tips and pieces of advice in them.
2. Talks & Seminars
I have been helping expats in the UK & France having been through all the different emotional & practical challenges myself.
- InterNations – Talk in English on Culture Shock & Reverse Culture Shock done in Paris in June 2019.
- French Morning London in partnership with French Radio London, forthcoming talk in French dedicated to all French expats living in London on September 18th, 2019.
AyanayMembership Body – The Business of Therapy in English dedicated to therapists, counsellors and coaches in London, September 7/8th.
- InterNations – Talk in English on Loss & Grief, in Paris
- Seminar in English on expatriation issues and tools dedicated to all expats in Paris in October 12th, 2019. Organised by Polychromatic Life Design.
And way more to come 🙂
Many thanks again for following me. I can’t wait to share more with you!
Warm wishes to you all,