Intercultural Competences - Package
Intercultural Skills- Expatriation
Moving to France
Moving to England
How does it work?
- Prior to the sessions, you will need to fill in a questionnaire that I will send by email.
- We schedule 5 sessions to address the different points mentioned above (what will you learn) and adapt them to your current situation in order to meet your current needs.
- An Assessment Summary will be sent to you following the last session – a summary of our sessions, the potential aspects to work on in order to achieve your goals.
- Should you wish to change one of the topics mentioned in ‘What will you learn’ to meet your demand, please let me know and specify it in the questionnaire. It is totally OK, the goal of this package is to answer your immediate questions as long as they are culturally based.
- Within two months following the last session, a complimentary 60 minute session as a follow-up.
- As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
- I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
- I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change. I understand that if I am not satisfied with my progress during this time and wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I may do so at any time up 48 hours before the following session.
- I understand that if I wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I will not receive a refund and I can choose to donate my remaining sessions to someone else.