- NOVEMBER 5th, 2019, PARIS – NEUROPLASTICITY, THE POWER OF THE BRAIN & THE INTELLIGENCE OF EMOTIONS. SOLD OUT
Is the brain a static organ, shaped by our DNA? Can it be influenced by our emotions and if so in what ways? Are emotions distinct from the brain?
Over the 20th century, scientists assumed that the brain was only made up by our genes. Those genes would naturally influence the development and function of the brain. We can thus easily jump to the conclusion that intelligence is hereditary, that individuals get different results on intelligence tests due to genetic differences only. But since the late 20th century scientists have found out a revolutionary theory that has changed this conventional model.
- July 2nd, 2019 – PARIS- Culture Shock & Reverse Culture Shock. Historical background, Emotional & Psychological Description of the different phases, How to cope with it (specific emotional & practical tools). FULL.
- SEPTEMBER 18th, 2019, LONDON – With the well-kown French publication French Morning London dedicated to all French expats living in London. All about offering tips on and a better understanding of ‘double expatriation’, i.e. moving back to your home country after years abroad.
- OCTOBER 12th, 2019, SATURDAY – PARIS – EXPATRIATION ISSUES & TOOLS – 2.30pm – An opportunity for expats to walk away feeling better about their expatriation. A 3-hour ENGLISH-SPEAKING Seminar right in the centre of Paris, 44 rue du Louvre 75001. Space for the seminar is limited, First Come First Serve Basis. No refund policy. €35. To book your seat, either scroll down and click on PayPal button, or call +33 645 329 698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OCTOBER 8th, 2019 – PARIS – GRIEF & LOSS – 7pm – Grief is a natural response to loss. Coping with the loss of a loved one is a really tough challenge and may seem overwhelming & impossible. Although we usually associate grief with the death of a loved one, there are so many different types of loss that each one of us has to grieve in our lifetime: divorce or breakups, disease, loss of financial ability, house, pet, retirement, job, miscarriage, family home, previous life, friendship, etc. The aim of this seminar is to help you understand grief, acknowledge your pain and help you pick up the pieces and move forward. ENGLISH-SPEAKING SEMINAR. €35. No Refund policy. SOLD OUT!
TALK ON LOSS & GRIEF – filmed & edited in October 2019 (1h30)
Working with Loss & Bereavement / Want to learn more on loss & grief? This is for you!
1. Does Time really heal?
2. Foundation: Attachment Theory. How this affects loss.
3. External Factors affecting the grieving process
4. Internal Factors affecting the grieving process
5. Mourning: The different stages (Kubler-Ross & Worden)
6. Be kind to yourself
- A file listing 5 questions that will be sent to you to get your feedback and understanding of the talk
- A free 60 minute session following the completion of the file
- Price €25 – More details further down the page
A FEW PAST EVENTS
SEPTEMBER 18th, 2019, LONDON – As a Speaker with the well-kown French publication French Morning London dedicated to all French expats living in London. All about offering tips on and a better understanding of ‘double expatriation’, i.e. moving back to your home country after years abroad. Practical and emotional/psychological tips & tools.
ONLINE VIDEOS - TALKS & CPD
DOWNLOADING THE TALK ON LOSS & GRIEF
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The theories on loss & bereavement
- How attachment types affect loss
- The various external & internal factors that have a huge impact on grief
- What is a complicated grief
- Some personal examples to give you some insights
- 5 questions in a separated file to get your feedback and understanding of loss
- Included – a 60 minute session following the completion of the file
- Once the payment is received via PayPal (no need to sign up), you’ll get the video via Wetransfer within 48 hours as well as the feedback file. Many thanks!!
- Price – €25
NO SPOT LEFT - LET'S DO IT AGAIN!
The seminar you had your eyes on is FULL… No worries, let me know the theme you were interested in and let’s do it again. I’ll plan another event on the same theme. Just contact me and let me know which one it was, email@example.com
Any topics or issues you'd like me to address
Since I love sharing and due to my own life experiences, I understand how crucial it is to feel listened to, understood and be accepted, I would be really pleased to help you with any other issues or topics you have in mind!
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org