Personality Profiling - Package
How does it work?
- Prior to the session, you will need to fill in a questionnaire. You’ll get the link by email.
- We schedule a 90-minute feedback session. In this session, we will discuss the points mentioned above (What will you learn) and the impacts they have on your current goals and life.
- An Assessment Summary will be sent to you following the session – a summary of our session, your personality profile, and the aspects to work on in order to achieve your goals.
- As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
- I understand that ‘coaching’ is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
- I agree to commit to the programme of coaching sessions to facilitate the required change. I understand that if I am not satisfied with my progress during this time and wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I may do so at any time up 48 hours before the following session.
- I understand that if I wish to cancel my remaining sessions, I will not receive a refund and I can choose to donate my remaining sessions to someone else.